Sunday 21 October 2012

The Walking Dead


Recently I saw The Walking Dead Season 3's trailer on HBO and I thought it would be a nice show, the first zombies show I've seen that actually has limited bullets.

I downloaded the first and second seasons before the third one started showing.
The starting was really good.
SPOILER ALERT
It started off in the hospital, and a guy who wakes up from coma who knows nothing about zombies, or "walkers" as they call it.

SPOILER OVER.
Since they have limited ammo the whole show has very, very little zombie killing. They argue and hide from zombies most of the show, which I find boring.
Right before the ending I thought, "I don't want to watch the next episode anymore" but then they had some cliff hanging ending and I had to watch the next episode, and it goes on through the seasons.

Some people might enjoy it, since it isn't as violent. But extra bloody and gory.

It's more like a "HOW TO LIVE DURING ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE FOR DUMMIES" instead of "CHECK OUT THESE GUYS SHOOTING DEAD PEOPLE".

No comments:

Post a Comment