Thursday 25 October 2012

Portal

PORTAL

Epic story. By Valve - the best company ever.

Similar to half life.

Story starts off where I wake up as a lab rat and robots do various tests on me.(I'm human.) Then after awhile the tests get suspiciously dangerous. I mean, what kind of tests shoots the lab rat then congratulates them when they survive, then bring them to an even more dangerous test?

Half-way through the tests I was promised cake. A  speaker with a woman's voice is speaking the whole time, instructing a little and promised a party.

It starts to get suspicious when the things she say are a little abnormal like, "You, insert subject name here, must be the pride of, insert name of subject's parents/hometown here."

Soon I began to see strange drawings on the wall behind some machines that I might not be supposed to see. I thought it was creepy when after I was promised cake, I see on the wall some very mentally disturbing drawings on the wall and one saying "THE CAKE IS A LIE."

Soon I finished all the tests, I stand on a moving platform waiting for my "party" with "cake."

It moves to a pit of fire and decides to drop me in it.

That's where the fun starts. I escape, she tries to pursue and kill me, and I get to her main control room and kill her.

In the process I realize that there were supposed to be scientists and she killed all of them.

So after I killed her and she explodes and the whole science laboratory explodes. I faint and the ending song in the credits (which I enjoyed very much) says that she is still alive and apparently she is insulting me: Indicating there would be a Portal 2.
So now I'm playing Portal 2, definitely will post a review soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment