Friday 16 November 2012

Refreshing Springs Resort (RSR)

So the other day it was a public holiday, I went to check out this resort called Refreshing Springs Resort. 
(www.refreshingsprings.com.my) If anyone was to go to a holiday and the beach was too mainstream, this is the best choice ever.

I went in, the gate was closed. Someone opened it and it looked REALLY boring. I was like, "Why did I even bother to come here?"

So there was this road deeper in, and it was quite long. If you ever go there, bring a bike.

This truck came in and I got on it, it brought me to a stop.

On the right, was the hot springs. All natural. The left was a paintball war zone. 

Then it was the reception area and the snack bar.

Past that was a hall or sanctuary. I saw a ton of children in there for a church camp.

There were two halls, one more for dining hall, dormitories, chalets, and a studio.

Then there was this particular area where it looked like a stream, it was quite deep. Played in it for quite a while.

It was beautiful.

There were durian and rambutan trees everywhere, some other fruits here and there. 

They have a ton of activities. Wall climbing, paintball, jungle trekking, barbeque, fishing, fruit feast, and bird watching.

I didn't take a camera with me, but the pictures on their website looks EXACTLY the same as the real place. Unlike most advertisements. 

Photos. For people who are too lazy to go to the website.


Chalet






Dorms





Studio






Terrace





Other









No comments:

Post a Comment